Tile Leveling System Tool kit Level Wedges Alignment Spacers Review
- Wear-resistant and reusable.
- Easy to use and can be used for DIY operations.
- Keeps tiles balanced in the same horizontal position.
- Increases tile installation speed.
- Reduces installer fatigue/stress.
- Virtually no lip, flat surface thoroughly.
- Reduces the need for grinding and polishing.
- Prevents tiles from moving while curing.
- Material: PP + 430 stainless steel
- Suitable spacer: 2mm-8mm/0.08-0.31in
- Tile thickness: 5mm-20mm/0.2-0.79in
- With 3 packs of tile leveling crosses of different specifications, it is suitable for more different occasions:
- Leveling cross: specification 1.0mm/0.04in, thickness 2.5mm/0.1in, length 22mm/0.87in, Scope of application: seamless tiles, polished tiles
- Leveling cross: specification 2.0mm/0.08in, thickness 2.5mm/0.1in, length 22mm/0.87in, Scope of application: wall tiles, tiles
- Leveling cross: specification 3.0mm/0.12in, thickness 2.5mm/0.1in, length 23mm/0.91in, Scope of application: antique bricks, outdoor bricks
- 25 X Tile Levelers
- 1 X Wrench
- 100 X 1mm Leveling Cross (1 Pack)
- 100 X 2mm Leveling Cross (1 Pack)
- 100 X 3mm Leveling Cross (1 Pack)
- 1. lay the first tile, leaving the right distance (with cross spacers to use). Close to the tiles.
- 2. Insert the T-pin along the tile gap.
- 3. Then rotate 180 degrees with the T-pin stuck in the bottom of the two tiles.
- 4. Adjust the cover by hand/special wrench until the two tiles are on the same level.
- 5. After leveling for about 4-6 hours, when the cement/glue is completely dry, rotate the cap in the opposite direction, remove the 180° T-pin until the wording is removed.
Due to different monitors and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color shown on the picture. Thank you!
Due to manual measurement, please allow 1-3mm measurement deviation.